What we do ?
Property Rental in Weston Super Mare and Somerset
Time For Paperwork is a residential letting agents covering Weston Super Mare North Somerset, Highbridge, Burnham on Sea and other surrounding Somerset villages.
The service is tailored to individual needs, however examples of work undertaken are:
- Find a property for a Tenant or a Tenant for a property
- Sourcing suitable and reliable tenants for the property
- Accompanying potential tenants to view the property
- Obtaining references and conducting credit checks on potential tenants.
- Help with energy assessment Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) or Gas Safety Certificates (GSC).
- Negotiate tenancy terms.
- Preparing the tenancy agreement.
- Inform the authorities concerned of rental e.g Water, Gas, Elctricity, Council Tax.
- Organising and managing the collection of the tenant's deposit.
- Preparing the inventory and conducting a state of repair assessment on the property.
- Checking in the tenant and agreeing the inventory.
- Collecting the rent from the tenant.
- Transferring the rental income to your account and providing you with statements of account.
- Property Repair and Maintenance.
- Inspecting the property periodically and feeding back any comments to you.
- Providing tenants with notice at the end of the tenancy.
- Re-letting the property as quickly as possible and minimising any 'down-time'.
- Manage breaches of Tenancy Agreement.
- Issue Section 21 and Section 8 notices for property possession.
- Court proceedings.